- Jun10 InfographicMarkets_Liquidity Providers chart_EN - June 10, 2019
- Mar05 IntelligenceCanDeal goes plastic-free in February - March 05, 2019Congrats on a plastic-free February!In order to combat the pollution crisis, CanDeal ran an internal "Plastic-Free February" contest. The CanDeal staff was challenged to use ZERO one-time use plastic products during business hours for the entire month of February. That includes plastic coffee lids, water bottles and more!
- Feb05 IntelligenceCanDeal's 2018 Year in Review - February 05, 2019To read more, click on the document below:
2018 Year In Review EN.pdf
- Jun12 IntelligenceBreakfast Club of Canada receives $1000 from our June Coupon Contest - June 12, 2018
Thank you to all clients who participated in CanDeal’s June Coupon Contest. Julia Eisenmann of National Bank of Canada, whose guess of $16.7 billion nearly matched the actual volume on June 1st of $16.57 billion, has designated Breakfast Club of Canada as the charity to receive a $1,000 donation on her behalf.
For 20 years, Breakfast Club of Canada has been nourishing children’s potential by making sure as many of them as possible have access to a healthy morning meal before school.
We are very pleased to support our clients’ charities to express how much we value our relationships with you. Thanks again to all our contest participants!
- Feb02 IntelligenceCanDeal's 2017 Year in Review - February 02, 2018
$2.9 Trillion Total Traded Volume in 2017
• Volume of GoC trades greater than $100 million increased 17%
• List trading now accounts for 39% of all tickets under $1 million dollars
• Real Return Bonds added to CanDeal
See more 2017 highlights of CanDeal's electronic marketplace in our annual Year in Review infographic.To read more, click on the document below:
CanDeal_2017 Year In Review_EN.pdf