- Jun12 IntelligenceCanDeal's June Coupon Contest 2017 - Results - June 12, 2017
Thank you to all clients who participated in CanDeal’s June Coupon Contest. Katya Berezovskaia of BMO, whose guess was remarkably close to the actual volume on June 1st of $16.462 billion, has designated the Ottawa National Capital Region’s Dress for Success as the charity to receive a $1,000 donation on her behalf.
The Ottawa National Capital Region’s Dress for Success helps women achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire and development tools to help them thrive in work and in life.
We are very pleased to support our clients’ charities to express how much we value our relationships with you. Thanks again to all our contest participants!
- Mar09 IntelligenceClient List Trading - Simplied Multi-Security Execution - March 09, 2017
List Trading allows you to send a package of buy and sell inquiries to multiple dealers in order to facilitate recurring maintenance trades, eliminating the need for a series of RFQs and ultimately saving you time.To read more, click on the document below:
Client - List Trading.pdf
- Feb08 InfographicCanDeal's 2016 Year in Review - February 08, 2017
$2.5 Trillion Traded in 2016
• Volumes increased 11% in 2016
• CanDeal Marketplace Introduces European Trading Hours
• Corporate Bonds Available Through List Trading
These are just a few insights from our annual Year in Review infographic. Click below to get a complete overview of our electronic trading business last year.To read more, click on the document below:
2016 Year In Review EN.pdf
- Sep19 IntelligenceCanDeal Mobile - September 19, 2016
CanDeal Mobile offers you free access to real-time Canadian and U.S. government benchmark streaming prices during regular business hours. This user-friendly feature is quick to set up on your mobile device. Click to learn more.To read more, click on the document below:
24174 CanDeal Mobile 2.0–One Pager_E.pdf
- Sep19 IntelligenceCorporate Bond Trading on CanDeal - September 19, 2016
CanDeal is pleased to promote Corporate Bond trades through List Trading on our Canadian marketplace. We've improved our List Trading offering by expanding our liquidity pool. Please click to learn more.To read more, click on the document below:
Corporate List Trading on CanDeal.pdf