- May22 IntelligenceOTC Intelligence - May 22, 2013
The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) held a public meeting on May 16, 2013 to discuss trade execution rules and anti-disruptive trading practice guidance. All four of the rules were passed and are expected to be published by the Federal Register in June. Click the link below to read a summary of each of the rules that were voted on and how these rules will impact market participants.To read more, click on the document below:
- Apr24 IntelligenceQuarterly Insight | Q1-2013 - April 24, 2013
Trade volumes increased significantly quarter-over-quarter as buy- and sell-side participants continue to join our marketplace. Below are a few highlights of our business highlights from Q1-2013.
To read more, click on the document below:
- Cumulative trade volumes surpass $7 Trillion
- Volumes increase quarter-over-quarter: GoC up 29%, CMB up 19% and Provincial bonds up 37%
- Buy-side participant community grows to more than 650 users
- Feb05 Intelligence2012 Infographic Recap - February 05, 2013
Similar to last year, we’ve created a visual snapshot of some of the key numbers that would be of interest to our participants. Our 2012 CanDeal Year in Review infographic provides a holistic view of our electronic trading business.To read more, click on the document below:
- Nov30 Op-EdOp-ed: Transparency isn’t always clear - November 30, 2012
As central-limit order books and over-the-counter platforms battle for derivatives trading supremacy in the US, the rest of the world has other concerns. FT.com featured an op-ed piece from CanDeal’s CEO Jayson Horner on transparency in the over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives market. To read the article click here.
- Nov28 EventCanDeal Charity Day 2012 - November 28, 2012
CanDeal and its dealers invite you to participate in our second annual charity day. On November 28, 2012, CanDeal will donate all revenues generated from electronic bond trading on its marketplace to the Canadian Foundation for AIDS Research (CANFAR). In 2011, CanDeal participants helped generate enough money to fund a one-year research grant for Canadian HIV and AIDS research. For more information on our charity day see the link below:To read more, click on the document below: