- Jun13 IntelligenceOTC Intelligence - June 13, 2013
The global regulatory environment for trading swaps is changing rapidly. This OTC Intelligence piece focuses on minimum block sizes for interest rate swaps, electronic pre-trade credit checking functionality and connectivity for central clearing.To read more, click on the document below:
- May22 IntelligenceOTC Intelligence - May 22, 2013
The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) held a public meeting on May 16, 2013 to discuss trade execution rules and anti-disruptive trading practice guidance. All four of the rules were passed and are expected to be published by the Federal Register in June. Click the link below to read a summary of each of the rules that were voted on and how these rules will impact market participants.To read more, click on the document below:
- Apr24 IntelligenceQuarterly Insight | Q1-2013 - April 24, 2013
Trade volumes increased significantly quarter-over-quarter as buy- and sell-side participants continue to join our marketplace. Below are a few highlights of our business highlights from Q1-2013.
To read more, click on the document below:
- Cumulative trade volumes surpass $7 Trillion
- Volumes increase quarter-over-quarter: GoC up 29%, CMB up 19% and Provincial bonds up 37%
- Buy-side participant community grows to more than 650 users
- Feb05 Intelligence2012 Infographic Recap - February 05, 2013
Similar to last year, we’ve created a visual snapshot of some of the key numbers that would be of interest to our participants. Our 2012 CanDeal Year in Review infographic provides a holistic view of our electronic trading business.To read more, click on the document below:
- Nov30 Op-EdOp-ed: Transparency isn’t always clear - November 30, 2012
As central-limit order books and over-the-counter platforms battle for derivatives trading supremacy in the US, the rest of the world has other concerns. FT.com featured an op-ed piece from CanDeal’s CEO Jayson Horner on transparency in the over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives market. To read the article click here.