News & Press Releases
- Nov28 Press ReleaseCanDeal to Donate Trading Revenues to HIV & AIDS Research - November 28, 2012
Canadian e-trading leader partners with Sun Life Financial and CANFAR on industry charity day.
NOVEMBER 14, 2012 - MONTREAL, Quebec & TORONTO, Ontario; CanDeal, the leading electronic marketplace for Canadian fixed income securities, will donate all its trading revenues on November 28 to the Canadian Foundation for AIDS Research (CANFAR). This is the second year that CanDeal has partnered with CANFAR and Sun Life Financial to raise funds, in conjunction with the annual Bloor Street Entertains gala (www.bloorstreetentertains.ca) in Toronto.
- Oct01 ArticleCanadian Business in Action: Canada’s Electronic Market for Canadian Dollar Debt Securities - October 01, 2012
CanDeal was profiled in the October issue of Canadian Business in Action. The article, “Canada’s Electronic Market for Canadian Dollar Debt Securities” features commentary from CEO Jayson Horner on CanDeal’s role as a pioneer for electronic trading in fixed income and derivatives. To read the full article click here.
- Aug17 ArticleCanadian Electronic Bond Trading Up 28% in 1H 2012, CanDeal Says - August 17, 2012
Wall Street Journal’s David George-Cosh reports on H1 activity on CanDeal’s marketplace and references data from Greenwich Associates recent Canadian Fixed Income report.
- Mar27 ArticleCanDeal bond market overtakes TSX in value traded - March 27, 2012
Globe and Mail’s Boyd Erman reports on how the CanDeal marketplace has overtaken the TSX in value traded.
- Oct05 Press ReleaseCanadian Fixed Income Professionals to Raise Money for HIV/AIDS Research - October 05, 2011
MONTREAL, Quebec & TORONTO, Ontario - CanDeal is pleased to partner with Sun Life Financial and the Canadian Foundation for AIDS Research (CANFAR), by hosting a charity trading day on November 22, 2011. The charity day will run in conjunction with CANFAR’s annual Bloor Street Entertains gala (www.bloorstreetentertains.ca) in Toronto. On November 22, CanDeal will donate all revenues generated from trading on its marketplace to CANFAR.